How Can You Help?
Just wheels is entirely run by volunteers in the UK and mostly in Tanzania. We’d love to have your help. Here’s what you could do:
- Donate: You can donate any amount via The Big Give or via Paypal.
- Donate regularly: You can use our Standing Order form to set up a regular Standing Order donation from your bank account. Or use Paypal to set-up a monthly regular donation, but you will require a Paypal account in order to donate this way – click create a Paypal account if you do not have a Paypal account.
- Sponsor a wheelchair or tricycle: you will hear directly who will receive that equipment and receive regular updates on how their life has changed as a result.
- Volunteer with us: help us grow in the UK through helping to promote Just Wheels, run an awareness-raising event or fundraiser.
By donating your money or time to Just Wheels, you can be assured you will make a massive difference to somebody’s life.
Donate via Paypal – including regular monthly donations with a Paypal account:
Print off a Standing Order form to send to your bank to donate on a regular basis – or use our bank details on the form to set-up a Standing Order via your online banking:
What will your donation go towards?
Just Wheels in the UK is run by volunteers so our costs are low. We provide value for all donations.
Currently we provide funds for around 40 wheelchairs per year along with support for all present and past wheelchair recipients. We want to support more people. It costs around £250 to assess, make, supply and fit a wheelchair and around £100 per year to provide the package of support.
Just Wheels priorities for 2022 and beyond are to
- continue governance and management support of Just Wheels Tanzania
- fund 2 full time managers in Tanzania
- expand the number of wheelchairs we can provide
- continue to provide support to present and past wheelchair recipients
- develop sport and wellbeing clubs
- work with schools to improve infrastructure for disabled children
- work through a quality assessment process
- develop a sponsorship programme
- complete the design and start the construction of a Mobility Centre
We enjoy the support of many individuals, organisations and trusts and liaise closely with them to fund our activities.